Buy Zopiclone from india
|Blister pack||14 pills|
|Delivery time||8 – 24 days|
|7,5 mg x 28 pills||30$|
|7,5 mg x 84 pills||80$|
|7,5 mg x 182 pills||140$|
The hypnotic drug.
- Muscle relaxant;
- Zopiclone well penetrates the blood-brain and placental barriers and is able to stand out with breast milk.
Indications for use
The drug is used for:
- Treatment of various sleep disorders.
Method of application
The recommended dosage of Zopiclone:
- Adults: 1 tablet before bedtime;
- Patients older than 65 years or special groups of patients: half tablets before bedtime.
Recommended duration of use of Zopiclone:
- Average duration: no longer than 28 days;
- Situational insomnia: from 2 to 5 days;
- Temporary insomnia: 2 to 3 weeks.
- According to the instructions, the absence of therapeutic effect within a few days of treatment serves as the basis for drug withdrawal and re-staging diagnosis.
- Nervous system: anterograde amnesia, irritability, altered consciousness, poor coordination, drowsiness, impaired attention, insomnia, ataxia, behavioral disorders and speech, aggression, somnambulism, feeling of intoxication, euphoria or depression, hallucinations, nightmares, headaches, dizziness, weakness, dependence syndrome “ricochet”;
- Respiratory system: shortness of breath;
- Digestive system: metallic or bitter taste, dry mouth, dyspepsia, changes in the activity of liver enzymes, violation of the chair, vomiting, change of appetite;
- Immune system: anaphylactic shock;
- The senses: double vision;
- Lesions of the skin: itching, rash, hives;
- Musculoskeletal system: hypotension of muscles;
- Metabolic processes: weight reduction.
- Hypersensitivity or individual intolerance of Zopiclone or of its components;
- Severe myasthenia;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Respiratory failure, sleep apnea;
- The simultaneous use of alcohol, drugs, CNS depressants, antihistamines, neuroleptic, sedative and antidepressant drugs, derivatives of Morphine or barbiturates;
- Use in pediatric patients.
Apply with caution:
- Patients 65 years old;
- Alcohol or other dependence;
- Respiratory failure;
- Major depressive episode;
- Disruption of the kidneys;
- Driving a car, outdoor activities, management of complex mechanisms.
During pregnancy and lactation
Pregnant women and nursing mothers to take the drug is contraindicated.
- Nervous system: weakness, drowsiness, coma, confusion, ataxia;
- Respiratory system: respiratory depression;
- Cardiovascular system: changes in blood pressure
Treatment of overdose with Zopiclone:
- Gastric lavage in the first few hours;
- Reception of enterosorbents;
- A welcome antidote;
- Maintain vital signs within normal limits;
- Symptomatic treatment.
Hemodialysis: not produces the expected results.
- Tablets coated, 7.5 mg – 10 pieces.
- The lack of heat and access of children, or of strangers;
- A dry, dark place.
Recommended storage temperature Zopiclone
– not higher than room temperature.
Recommended shelf life
– not longer than 3 years.